My absolute favorite part of church service is praise & worship and if I had to choose between them, worship would trump praise any day. I love the emotional closeness I feel with God during worship service. I once saw a Facebook status a guy posted that read, “Why do I feel the need to cry every time I go to church? ”. I couldn’t help but to burst into laughter because that is so me. It’s like as soon as they start revving up that organ the tears start flowing. I simply cannot control myself. And I don’t know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing. So if you’re like me and you love worship service too, today is your lucky day because I’ve compiled a list of 10 worship songs that will leave you with the “ugly cry”. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I’ve also provided links to each song on my YouTube Channel (make sure you subscribe) so you can get started on your ugly cry.
1. More Than Anything-Lamar Campbell
2. Why We Sing-Kirk Franklin
3. Speak To My Heart-Donnie McClurkin
4. Ain’t No Need To Worry-The Winans Featuring Anita Baker
5. Conquerors-Kirk Franklin & The Family
6. You Are God Alone-Marvin Sapp
7. Praise Him In Advance-Marvin Sapp
8. No Weapon– Fred Hammond
9. Great Is Your Mercy –Donnie McClurkin
10.Incredible God, Incredible Praise-Youthful Praise
Let me know of any other songs that give you the ugly cry so that I can add them to the list.